Better Building Practices
At Rogan Allen Builders we build houses that last generations. Where other builders cut corners, we go the extra mile. Better materials and unsurpassed craftsmanship — the recipe for unparalleled quality.
- Engineered wood on door and window frames prevent warping.
- All exterior walls are made of 2"x6" instead of the typical 2"x4" lumber.
- All homes have radon systems to help ensure the safety of you and your loved ones.
- We use the newest advanced spay foam insulation to increase efficiency and provide better sound dampening.
- All framing on centers of 16', including the roof instead of the standard 24'.
- 3/4" AdvanTech® sub floor with glue and screws to prevent squeaky floors that result from using typical nails.
- 5/8" roof decking instead of 1/2"
- Green Building upon request
Customer Service — the foundation of Rogan Allen Builders. After all, the final product is only as good as the experience getting there. We take care of all aspects of your project and are happy to work with your architect and designer or we have a team of architects and designers at our disposal, if needed. Our goal is your goal — excellence in building finishes while meeting budgets and schedules.
- Two General Contractors with over 70 years of combined experience
- Field supervisors with over 20 years of experience
- Office and Support Staff, all dedicated to your project
- Real Estate Specialist who can help find a lot on which to build your dream home if you don't already own the land.
We build relationships that last a lifetime, in addition to building homes that last for generations.
- Standard warranty is twice as long as other contractors
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau with A+ rating
- RRP EPA Certified