A Hands-on Approach
Rogan Allen Builders
Rogan Allen Builders believes that communication is essential to making your project run smoothly and ensuring that you get what you want. That's why we work closely with you and your team — architect, designer and landscape architect — to make sure your vision becomes your reality. Our hands-on approach to the entire process helps keep you informed and up to date. We are sticklers for details inside and out — from craftsmanship right down to keeping the jobsite as neat as possible during the week and cleaned up for the weekend.
Rogan Allen Builders has longstanding relationships with talented and skilled subcontractors. As essential members of the team, they remain focused on the goal to provide a home that surpasses your ideas for the perfect dream house.
With Rogan Allen Builders, the end result is more than just a house, it’s a home… your home.
What Makes Us Different
Better Building Practices
At Rogan Allen Builders we build houses that last generations. Where other builders cut corners, we go the extra mile. Better materials and unsurpassed craftsmanship — the recipe for unparalleled quality.
- Engineered wood on door and window frames prevent warping.
- All exterior walls are made of 2"x6" instead of the typical 2"x4" lumber.
- All homes have radon systems to help ensure the safety of you and your loved ones.
- We use the newest advanced spray foam insulation to increase efficiency and provide better sound dampening.
- All framing on centers of 16', including the roof instead of the standard 24'.
- 3/4" AdvanTech® sub floor with glue and screws to prevent squeaky floors that result from using typical nails.
- 5/8" roof decking instead of 1/2"
- Green Building upon request
Customer Service is the foundation of Rogan Allen Builders. After all, the final product is only as good as the experience getting there. We take care of all aspects of your project and are happy to work with your architect and designer or we have a team of architects and designers at our disposal, if needed. Our goal is your goal — excellence in building finishes while meeting budgets and schedules.
- Two General Contractors with over 70 years of combined experience
- Field supervisors with over 20 years of experience
- Office and Support Staff, all dedicated to your project
- Real Estate Specialist who can help find a lot on which to build your dream home if you don't already own the land.
- Standard warranty is twice as long as other contractors
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau with A+ rating
- RRP EPA Certified
Speed and Quality
Whether you’re building a new home, renovating or adding on to your existing home, time is important. We know that a construction project is disruptive to your everyday life, and you want your project completed as quickly as possible. We work hard to make that happen and have a reputation for speed and quality that is unprecedented in the industry.
Working with Rogan Allen Builders is a decision that you will be glad you made. That is clearly what our former clients think. Repeat business and customer referrals speak to our reputation for excellence.